The CAHPS User Network hosts educational events designed to inform survey users about products and related resources, offer updates on the status of products in development, and support in the use of CAHPS survey and data results.
- Introducing the CAHPS Child Hospital Survey (January 22, 2015)
- Achieving Excellence Across All CG-CAHPS Core Measures: Lessons from Top-Performing Medical Practices (October 22, 2014)
- Public Reporting of Patients’ Comments with Quality Measures: How Can We Make It Work? (June 3, 2014)
- Using the CAHPS Database to Compare, Report, and Improve Organizational Performance (January 15, 2014)
- Myth Busting: Using the CG-CAHPS 12-Month Survey for Quality Improvement (October 8, 2013)
- Measuring Patients' Experiences with Medical Homes Using the CAHPS Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Item Set (November 3, 2011)
- Who Are You Talking To? New Insights Into the Audience for Consumer Reports on Health Care Quality (May 11, 2011)
- Using CAHPS Item Sets that Address Cultural Competence and Health Literacy (April 5, 2011)
User Group Meetings
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has hosted 12 in-person conferences for researchers and users of CAHPS surveys. Copies of presentations delivered at the last meeting are available at the links below.
- 12th National CAHPS User Group Meeting, April 19-21, 2010
- 11th National CAHPS User Group Meeting, December 3-5, 2008
- 10th National CAHPS User Group Meeting, March 29-31, 2006
- 9th National CAHPS User Group Meeting, December 2004
- 8th National CAHPS User Group Meeting , June 6-7, 2002
- 7th National CAHPS User Group Meeting , March 8-9, 2001
Presentations at AHRQ Conferences
CAHPS researchers have shared their work at the AHRQ annual conferences. Copies of presentations are available at the links below.