The CAHPS User Network hosts educational events designed to inform survey users about products and related resources, offer updates on the status of products in development, and support in the use of CAHPS survey and data results.
- October 22: Achieving Excellence Across All CG-CAHPS Core Measures: Lessons from Top-Performing Medical Practices (Webcast)
- June 3: Public Reporting of Patients’ Comments with Quality Measures: How Can We Make It Work? (Webcast)
- January 15: Using the CAHPS Database to Compare, Report, and Improve Organizational Performance (Webcast)
- November 3: Measuring Patients' Experiences with Medical Homes Using the CAHPS Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Item Set (Webcast)
- September 18-21: 2011 AHRQ Annual Conference (Webcast)
- May 11: Who Are You Talking To? New Insights Into the Audience for Consumer Reports on Health Care Quality (Webcast)
- April 5: Using CAHPS Item Sets that Address Cultural Competence and Health Literacy (Webcast)